Rhythmic Gymnastics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just interviewed back

Go down

just interviewed back Empty just interviewed back

Post  tantangg Thu May 05, 2011 2:23 am

just interviewed back

?" Coach Bags Outlet "You know how I was going to interview?" "Oh! Friends had a party the weekend, looking for you to join, and play your phone did not get through, I called the magazine will give you, you have told me! "I Coach Handbags Outlet looked down under the phone, laughed:" Perhaps the signal is not right! "spent so many years, it seems a really need a new . He smiled, "but fortunately did not find you, or, today, I will eat them!" I was going Coach Outlet Online to speak, a middle-aged woman also came quickly: "Little Syria, walking so fast to do, Mom wants to throw at the station ah? "saw me, she looked at Jin Syrian side, then stood aside, looked Discount Coach Handbags me thin. "I'll introduce you, this is my mother!" He laughed and pointed to come and asked her introduction, "Mom, this is my friend, Shen Xiang seven!" She at once sweetly: "Shen Miss, Hello! "then quickly smiled and said:" Auntie, call me a good seven-hsiang! "" My mother called me and she suddenly at noon, said four in the afternoon went to the station, asked me to come pick the car! "he laughed," almost did not the shocked! "" If prior to discuss with him, this kid will definitely making so many excuses, let me come! "Jin mother also smiled," So, ah, still the most effective surprise attack! "" seven-hsiang, one will be ready to where to go, I give you a ride! "" No! "quickly decline," is home, I take a taxi to go back on the Coach Bags On Sale line! Coach Bags On Sale "" Anyway, opened a small car to Syria, you let him get you! "Jin's mother smiled and took my hand luggage, and handed the Syrian side of the Jin Fang," Yes, seven-hsiang Cheap Coach Handbags you eat dinner yet? "" not . "" That is just right, with an aunt eat, eats dinner, I send you back to let the small Syrian! "" Auntie, do not bother! "" No trouble, anyway, we Nianger Liang eat, is nothing to eat more than one person can be busy one o'clock ah! "without any explanation, She took me to the car park with walking. The meal, eat quite nice, funny man Jin mother, and, sitting beside her, so I have a mother, the warm feeling in his side. After dinner, they put off for a long time in the end, or fail to beat her insistence. "Anyway, not much way around too!" She laughs, "I watched a girl have to face alone in their own home, which can not!" Fang Jin suddenly remembered that time when Syria sent me home rhetoric, could not help but see the left side of him, right view, he smiled and looked at me, at once smile. To the cell door, I looked at the still high interest in the Kan mother, said softly: "Aunt, or you sit down to my right?" "Does not it!" She waved, "See you there are two black eye socket, the aunt so I do not know how interesting can to disturb it, back to the room to rest quickly, do not leave the body tired! "my Cheap Coach Bags heart burst of warmth:" Thank you, Auntie, I go in! "" and so on !, "she Hanzhu Jin Fang Syria," the luggage you take seven-hsiang in! "walk in the area of the small road, he suddenly smiled and asked:" My mother she is annoying you? "" No, ah, I think Aunt She was kind too! "he smiled:" Then I can rest assured! "" ah? "Some puzzled look at him. "To!" He handed the luggage back to me, "I do not go up, you take a rest!" "Thank you, ah!" He was a gentleman suddenly the line ceremony: "My pleasure!" Could not help laughing. Into the door, the thing that strikes you tired toward ground lost luggage, I walked straight into the bedroom, the whole body thrown into the bed, never been so tired, and the energy of three years ago today than Seven Shen-hsiang, where also a cent of "Iron Lady" style? Youth, has been gradually growing old with Love! Lying two minutes, could not help but straightened up, lifted a corner of the curtain, is seeing him standing on the balcony opposite. At once from the bed and sat up, hesitated a moment, or stood up, went to the balcony. "Come back?" Saw me, he smiled and asked the sentence. "Ah!" See his face calm, could not help but speak out and asked, ".

tantangg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum