Rhythmic Gymnastics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know

Go down

I don't know Empty I don't know

Post  xin586you Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:48 am

I don't know
do tiffany and co outlet I mean by the clown paradox? Well, it's like how we think the clowns are funny because we imagine they are so fucking shite they think we're so fucking tiffany co outlet shite we don't know how deeply unfunny they truly are. Or, hang on, maybe it's the other way round. They think we think, they think so on and so forth. It's like the 'comic' Indian accent, or flowery 'Babu' English or the unutterably shite Indglish novel mean, who's kidding who? Isn't everybody involved equally demeaned in the tiffany jewelry outlet process? Lu Hsun said diere was only one universal, one immortal. Art form viz. die drag show. The men are tickled pink because they see men acting like women, and the women too are pleased because, at last, women get to be acted by men. I don't know whether I entirely agree with Lu Hsun Throw in plenty of jumping into the air and everybody trying to kick everybody else's heads off and I could get interested. Otherwise, fuck it. don't really care.tiffany and co outlet
tiffany co outlet
tiffany outlet
tiffany & co outlet
tiffany jewelry outlet Anyway, it's time for mc to sign off so I'll leave you with one for the road. A Brahmarakshas captures three Holy Men The ogre warns them that he will thrust them into the fire and dieir only hope of release lies in being able to state the true essence of Religion Spirituality while being scorched by the flames. The first Holy Man is old; he only manages to utter two words 'Be nice!" but, since this is the tine essence of Religion Spirituality, he is released unharmed The second Holy Man. who is rather hot tempered, only tiffany outlet manages to utter three words 'Suck my dick!' but, sincc this too is the true essence of Religion Spirituality, he is released unharmed. The third Holy Man is an expert in Yoga. and. more unusually, has more than one working brain cell Copyrighted material "Not the frogjumpingintopond thing!" I involuntarily exclaimed. I once lived near Regent's Park, and in summer the banks of the Japanesque pond were thick with stoned American tiffany & co outlet students croaking out Basho. But, that was twenty years ago Karl dealt me a John Wayne, whyyoufourflushin" varmint, look before enlisting Arif's aid to translate a long spiel about the beauty of Basho's haiku for Bhim Singh's benefit. The policeman goggled, his head wobbled, suddenly he achieved satori, he bowed to Karl and Karl curse him bowed back Professor Pushan with his usual perverse sense of humour decided to give this ridiculous byplay his imprimatur. "Shantideva," he said "who taught just a few

xin586you

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum